Town and Country Condos in Agoura Hills California
Located on the corner of E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. and Kenan Road just off the Ventura Freeway in Agoura Hills California sits one of the largest apartment and condominium complexes in the area with 226 units. Town and Country Condominiums are right across the street from the Twin Oaks Shopping Center and the Agoura Meadows Shopping Center and were originally constructed in 1978. Since then, many renovations and updates have taken place.
Over the years these condos have been renovated, new roofs of them installed, the complex has been painted with new curbs in the parking lot, new landscaping along Kanan Rd and security gates have been added.
More details on individual condo unit at the Town and Country Condos:
- One, two, and three-bedroom floor plans
- One and two bath options
- Floor plans from 501 to 1070 ft.²
- Condo prices from $90,000-$350,000
- Property taxes from $1200-$1800
- Monthly homeowners fees of $300-$450 which covers ground maintenance, building maintenance and on-site amenities as well as security and on-site property management.
- There is about a 50/50 split between owner occupancy and rentals.
- Community swimming pool
- Private Association spot and hot tab
- Gated entrance and parking
- Greenbelt and Park
- On-site property management
As with many older complexes, owner occupied units will have dozens of upgrades so you’re likely to see stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors and granite countertops in the kitchen and bathroom are many new listings. This complex is located in the coveted Las Virgenes School District.
One of the neatest things about this complex is its cloak’s proximity to parks, restaurants, schools and shopping. Having the two shopping centers directly across the street means you’re no more than seconds away from shops such as Rite Aid, Wells Fargo, RadioShack, Vons and other conveniences.