Montego is a beautiful community and probably one of the more popular communities located in Oak Park California. Montego is located just off Lindero Canyon Road and Rockfield Street. It’s located within close proximity to the Red Oak Elementary School and the Indian Springs Park. Right across the street is the North Ranch playfield and you have close access to Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks and Agoura Hills.
Montego is a collection of homes built between 1990 and 1994 and there are approximately 200 single-family homes with several different layouts and two, three, and four bedroom floor plans. Each home features a two-car garage and square footage from 1500 to nearly 2500 ft.².
There are five distinct floor plans within the Montego collection:
- Nassau – this is a two-story, four bedroom home with two and half bath and square footage of around 2070 ft.²
- Martinique – is a two-story floor plan also with four bedrooms and two and half bath with square footage of around 2275 ft.²
- Jamaica – this floor plan features two bedrooms and a loft with two stories and 2 1/2 bath with a layout of about 1550 ft.².
- Bermuda – this floor plan comes complete with four bedrooms, three baths, nearly 2200 ft.² on two floors.
- Antigua – this floor plan features three bedrooms or an optional two bedroom plus a den as well as three bath, two stories and nearly 1900 ft.².
With plenty of open space around the neighborhood, this is a great location with mature landscaping, cul-de-sac streets and a true sense of community. Montego is served by the Red Oak elementary school, Medea Middle School and the Oak Park high school. Home in Montego starts at about $600,000 and may reach as high as $900,000 depending on size, location, additional amenities and location.
For more information on the Montego community or a list of homes for sale in this fantastic community of Oak Park feel free to browse our website or contact us anytime.